Wednesday, July 7, 2010

heat wave

WOW it's hot!

i'm one of the unlucky souls without air conditioning.... my apartment is sweltering :(  33 degrees inside my house today! crazyness!

luckily i was able to round up a couple of my favourite girlies and we made our way to grand bend for the day. it was a perfect beach day on a perfect beach. the water temperature was perfectly cold so that's where we spent most of our day. i could have stayed there until the sun went down. it was great! p.s. zero gravity chairs definately make lazing on the sand much much more enjoyable :)



tomorrow is a different story. i am stranded at home unfortunately because my car is dead, stuck in my driveway. i think i need a new battery. i might have to make my way down to victoria park for the day, sit in the shade and read a good book :)

how are you all staying cool in this heat? am i the only sucker without AC?

No comments:

Post a Comment